free counters

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Plank


Deco 3 : A nice decoration for car porch area


Matched well with the garden


A butterfly was added on when I found it somewhere in my garage.






Deco 2




Deco 1






Only two small parts of surface was used to decoupage the pot picture on.




This green and yellow leaves were done by using real leaves to press on the surface. But the result was not satisfactory.






A closer look of the stenciled word. This was my first attempt to do stencil work.(I do the stencil free hand as it was just a testing work)






Stenciled some words on the surface with black paint. This pattern of tissue was chosen for the decoupage work. I just take two pictures of the pot flower to keep it simple




Before : A rotten and old wood plank with hooks. Need to use sand paper to clean first. No paint was used on any surface as I wanted to keep the original look





Materials to use for this project.

No comments: