free counters

Monday, November 8, 2010

Picture board


Decoration 4 : This is my favourite. A good idea for garden decoration,




Decoration 3 : Add to my decoupage work corner


Decoration 2 : Sit quietly next to my teapot collection and money plants


Decoration 1 : Decorate with my cut garden plant




A closer look ( don see so close, you would noticed some imperfection. water stain+ dirt stain)





Finally, A nice decoupage work see from far ( first time trial on dark surface, an instant idea struck on when I was just too tired to continue )





Phase 7 : More words ( in purple ) was stenciled on the bottom ( the surface there was just too dark)

Excuse : I made a big mistake, I decoupage the wrong side of tissue ( the dark side suppose to be at the side not the centre) Instead, I used the sponge to brush out the darker tissue( quite a mess initially). The purple words was made to cover my mess and mistake (hahaha)





Phase 6 : The brush was used (add on more decoupage medium) get a more even surface ( remember : do not brush to hard)





Phase 5 : Spread the whole piece of tissue on the surface and pressed evenly with sponge ( don ask me what brand of sponge I used, is just the dishing washing sponge!)




Phase 4 : With my finger dip with little water, circulate the decoupage medium evenly to cover the whole area








Phase 3 : The decoupage medium was directly applied on the board ( just press without adding any water)






Phase 2: Suppose to draw some folkart on it but changed my mind when I flipped through the tissue collection. Try and error to decoupage the rose with dark background on the board ( without any surface preparation, just want to fast and to be honest, I was just to lazy at that time and greedy to see the instant result)







Phase 1 : Just stencil the words on it ( free hand to arrange the words)



Before : Back of the tulip picture( see the staple at four side, just keep for nothing as too lazy to remove it,hihihi)

reason to use : Just to bore with the picture and lazy to paint the surface


Before : The front page of this picture













No comments: