free counters

Monday, April 4, 2011

Small box

Part 2
Add on little berries surrounded the roses








Add on berries and leaves surrounded the sides of the box





The bottom : stamping of logo and name




Sides : a little add on





Part 1


A lovely roses is painted in the centre of the box



Another side :







The side view of a rose. I think the leaves are just too dark








I tried to apply to a float effect on the leaves








A free hand roses is painted inside the box. I tried to practise two tones of green on the leaves.






Part 1 : Four sides are lightly highlighted in brown and the middle is stamped on my signature stamp



original look

1 comment:

nestug said...

very lovely box.
Iam a followerof your blog and would love for you to follow me back
best wishes