free counters

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas Bear


This is the second bear I painted especially for the Christmas season.


This is the book that I followed step by step to paint the bear

A closer look of the Santa bear




This the draft that I painted the bear on. I think I have to practise more before really paint on a solid surface.




The section part of presents : This is the most difficult part as the area to paint is too tiny and tedious





The face area is the most satisfactory part I have painted especially the rosy cheek. My daughter like it so much!








The bottom part :I think I need to improve more of the boot part as more highlight shoud be added on





This purple present part is the part that I like the most as the shading part is just nice to show out a present




The rosy cheek bear looked so cute and adorable






The is the first part I completed as I took me two sessions for the whole picture










No comments: