free counters

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Metal Tray

My lovely pony with my lastest decoupage work

The full view of this tray, hope it did not look too messy

Part of my collection at the corner of my home



I decorated the edge with faded green lines by last minutes idea.




I purposely made it a bit mess with flowers, fruit, words and silver pattern.



Well, It turned up to be not as messy as I thought!






This was the combination. I was worried at first as it ended up too complicated or I should keep it simple with only apple design.






I try to combine few patterns of tissue






I painted it white paint with my leftover paint. I don like gesso as it was time consuming to put few layers before well covered the background.








It was originally a rusty metal tray that was abandoned at my store room for sometimes.








No comments: