free counters

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Wooden box




A lovely wooden box that can be used as jewellery box or even the best place to keep my loveyletissues.













I try to keep both edges(top and bottom) empty



The edge of the box. The pink edges was from the tissue itself. I never do any painting at all.




I love this tissue to much that I will keep it as a collection instead to decoupage on anything. I may change my mind if I find something I realy love and match well with this design.




Well, this box can also used to keep tissue or any leftover pieces











Decoupage both sides with roses. Just like the pattern of tissue keep inside the box



















Before : Original outlook of a wooden box

































































































1 comment:

Sandra said...

Preciosa caja!
Besos,
Sandra