free counters

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Milk can





See! the silver pattern matched well with the flower even I decoupaged it freely, here and there.
Anyone interested to buy ? Just RM20 (free postage)













This was a closer look











Sorry, the I tried to capture the natural wave of the silver pattern but it failed due to poor picture taken











But the edge of the silver pattern was shown obvisously after decoupage on the surface ( It was like a cut and paste work ).

An idea struck me at that time, I scracthed out the edge of the silver pattern by finger nail when the tissue was still wet. A natural look of the silver pattern appeared instantly.







I torn the silver pattern tissue by free hand to create a free flow of pattern look.















Now, I discoverd that the silver pattern tissue was not a bad idea to decorate the edge if use at minimum place.








The silver pattern tissue was actually the first batch of tissue i bought long time ago and I abandoned it somewhere as I don't like the pattern as it looks too messy and complicated.









I added some silver pattern as the edge as it looked so empty without it.
















This flower tissue blended some well with the milky background. Is this flower called Gerbera ?













It's actually a Enfagrow milk can as I have plenty at home. I painted is white with milky yellow at the edge from some leftover wall paint.

1 comment:

Lucia said...

Hi, I found your blog and is divine, milk cartons are beautiful, I also painted milk cartons and decoupage performed but are not as cute containers you.

I do not speak English, translated by google.