free counters

Monday, August 24, 2009

Mega project-bedside cupboard

The fron view of view of this cupboard . This mega project took me weeks to complet...















The top view ( maybe I should change the red padding to a softer color)










The side view. The rose pattern is one of my favorite.( I would like to exchange for more of this design, anyone interested ?)



Do you think this is too plain as this cupboard is huge!











Before decoupage, just finished the pink border
















First coat of gesso






This is the original look of this birch color cupboard with sticker stain around.


1 comment:

Baliview said...

Very unique blog.
Fantastic picture collections. Wow...

I like your blog.

Please visit:
http://beyondparadise-bali.blogspot.com

Keep blogging.
Have a great time.