free counters

Monday, August 17, 2009

Kettle





The top part of the kettle. Initially, I painted the lid all gold, but I do not like it. So I pasted a doily on top.











Side view of kettle.My first attempt to use gold powder to paint the edge with gold color to cover the imperfect part of the kettle.









Side view of the kettle. Big roses are used to cover big surface. Just depoupage the whole piece of tissue as the background of the tissue is fine gold cracking effect, so it matched perfectly with gold edge.



The another side of the kettle. This is actually my mum's old kettle that is too old that can almost send to museum to keep. Now, It is another new look, more like a chinese look!


2 comments:

umi_e said...

memang rajin!

* kak e FOLLOW ya...

merpati66 said...

salam...wahhh2 cantik tu bunga2 tu terang